Animal Review is an interdisciplinary and international journal. It publishes original research articles, and short notes that are related to any ground of study that involves animals, containing zoology, ethnozoology, animal science, animal ethics and animal welfare.
- Abundance and distribution of animals and the relevance to sustainability of the ecosystem
- Animal Behavior
- Animal Cognition
- Animal Conservation
- Animal derived food
- Animal diseases and public health
- Animal Ecology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal management and welfare science: Animal behavioral and psychological responses to human activity and the environment - Management of captive and domesticated animals – rehabilitation of animals into the wild
- Animal Physiology and Nutrition
- Animal Products and Processing
- Animal Reproduction
- Animals and society: animal ethics and the morality of their use in human society
- Breeding and Genetics
- Embryo Manipulation
- Environment and Housing
- Ethnobiological and cross-cultural perspectives on animals
- Ethology and Welfare
- Feeds and Feeding
- Food Evaluation
- Livestock Economics
- Nutrition and Digestion
- Physiology and physical structure of animals (e.g., breeding mechanisms, nutritional needs, development etc.) and its relevance to the ecosystem in which they live- evolution, phylogeny, genetics taxonomy and biodiversity of animals
- Predator-prey dynamics and interactions between animals in ecological communities
- Tropical Animal Health and Production
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Animal Review (AR). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by PAK Publishing Group. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
Intended Readership: Readers of AR typically represent education, industry, and government, including research, teaching, administration, extension, management, quality assurance, product development, and technical services. Those interested in AR typically include biochemists, animal breeders, economists, embryologists, engineers, food scientists, geneticists, microbiologists, nutritionists, physiologists, processors, public health professionals, and others with an interest in animal production and fundamental aspects of animal sciences.
Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
DOIs at the article level: Each paper published in Animal Review is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Volume 1 Issue 1 2014
Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Online ISSN: 2409-6490
Print ISSN: 2412-3382
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.101
Information & submission : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Status : email@example.com
Article final proofread: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy of journal or article : Printing_office@pakinsight.com